|Post Title:||Capacity Building Manager|
|Organization:||Organization for Community Coordination & Development (OCCD)|
|Location:||Kabul Main Office|
|Duration:||1 year with possible extension|
|No. of Post:||1|
|Salary:||As per company salary scale|
|Closing Date:||26/October /2017|
|Submission Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|
Organization for Community Coordination and Development (OCCD) established and registered with Ministry of Economy in 2013, is a non-profit, non-governmental, non-political and independent organization.
OCCD works in partnership with Government, development and implementing partners in the following four directions:
- Agriculture and livestock
- Research and Development
- The Capacity Building Manager is responsible to monitor & supervise the implementation of basic package of health service. He/she is also responsible to improve knowledge & practice of the medical staff through supervision & conducting of on the job training. The duties are carried out with the consultation of technical/project manager.
- The capacity building Manager is responsible for the overall delivery of capacity building component and is directly leading the day-to-day operations.
- The capacity building Manager is responsible for follow up of the budgets relating to training component.
- The capacity building Manager will be assisting the CME/CHNE trainers in developing the training manual, conducting trainings/workshop/ seminars;
- The capacity building Manager will be directly responsible for establishing the Resource centers in target regions ensuring that the resource centers are well developed, resources (hard & soft) are collected and maintained, and properly used;
- The capacity building Manager will be closely supervising the activities and performances of the training officer, and resource
- center assistants;
- The capacity building Manager will be responsible for identifying strategic capacity building needs, reviewing of strategy, drafting capacity building schedules for CME/CHNE schools and BPHS and EPHS staff and implementation plans;
- The capacity building Manager is required to maintain regular communication with the capacity building team at field level and provide progress reports.
- Assist in the preparation of programmer reports.
- Prepare post training follow up plan and track post training activities.
- Afghan National
- Graduated from Medical Faculty (MD) or university degree.
- Master s Degree is an asset
- Demonstrated experiences in developing competency based training packages excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in English, written communication and presentation skills.
- Three years full time experience in human resource development received trainings in BPHS and EPHS ability to travel to field sites,
- To be fluent in writing and speaking local languages
- To have knowledge of computer programs (MS word and MS Excel).
- Ability to work as a member of team and knowledge of local culture.
- To be flexible, having positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure.
- Relevant working experience in the region.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes along the cover letter to :
Human resource Department
Address: OCCD Main Office:
Charahi Lab Jar Behind Khurasan Hotel Kabul- Afghanistan
Phone no: +93(0)793383538
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WRITE THE VACANCY#, POSITION AND PROVINCE IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.