|Post Title:||CME/CHNE Course Coordinator|
|Organization:||Organization for Community Coordination & Development (OCCD)|
|Duration:||1 year with possible extension|
|No. of Post:||1|
|Salary:||As per company salary scale|
|Closing Date:||09/August /2017|
|Submission Email:||email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Organization for Community Coordination and Development (OCCD) established and registered with Ministry of Economy in 2013, is a non-profit, non-governmental, non-political and independent organization.
OCCD works in partnership with Government, development and implementing partners in the following four directions:
- Agriculture and livestock
- Research and Development
The CME and CHNE course coordinator has overall the responsibility for the provision of high quality theoretical and clinical midwife and Nurse education program and has the authority to liaise with NGO staff; order equipment & materials; and make all necessary arrangements to ensure an effective training program. She will also supplement instructional duties, as needed.
- The CME/CHNE course coordinator has overall the responsivities for the provision of high quality theoretical and clinical midwifery/Nursery education program and has the authority to liaise with NGO staff; order equipment & materials; and make all necessary arrangements to ensure an effective training program. She will also supplement instructional duties, as needed.
- Manages and delegates the duties of all staff related to the program.
- Participates in the selection and requirement of staff.
- Monitors staff performance and undertakes regular appraisal according to MOPH and / or NGOs guidelines including maintaining personnel file.
- Identifies training need of staff and facilitates and supports their professional development.
- Ensures a clean, safe and secure working environment and takes all necessary measures to minimize risks to health and safety.
- Ensure all midwifery program properties, all resources and equipment are maintained and good working order to include and inventory resources which are regularly checked.
- Liaises and coordinates with other organization including the MOPH and other collaborating organizations.
- Arranges and conducts regular staff meetings and ensures minutes are distributed to all stakeholder.
- Participates in monitoring and evaluation of program activities participates in meetings, report writing and dissemination of information related to the program.
- Planning, organizing, staffing, leading and controlling of CHNE/CME Project.
- Lead the process of developing the training plan in coordination trainers and clinical instructors plan and oversee the process of procurement of CHNE/CME schools supply and equipment.
- Establish effective coordination mechanism with MOPH and other stakeholder.
- Provide the standard curriculum for CHNE/CME Schools in close coordination with training coordinators and trainers oversee the operation system (admin, logistic, finance, human resources) of the projects.
- Conduct regular monitoring/supervision for CHNE/CME Schools.
- Ensure timely reporting of the CHNE/CME Schools.
- Lead the recruitment process.
- Facilities accreditation process of the school.
- Check the financial documents and reports of the CHNE/CME Schools.
- Plan and lead the post training follow up.
- Develop follow up action plan for internal and external monitoring findings.
- Developing professional, filling system.
- Ensure meetings the financial and technical reporting deadlines.
- Providing and interpreting the financial information.
- Develop financial management mechanism that can minimize financial risk.
- Mange financial expenditures in line with OCCD and donor requirements.
- Coordinate and facilitate joint monitoring from CHNE/CME Schools
- Must be Afghan National
- To be med level of Midwife and Nurse Degree Certificate from one of reliable institutions.
- At least 3 years working experience in management of health projects.
- Good interpersonal verbal communication and presentation skill.
- To have good knowledge of computer programs (MS word and MS Excel).
- To have work as a member of team and knowledge of local culture.
- Good knowledge of local language Pashto dari and English.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes along the cover letter to :
Human resource Department
Address: OCCD Main Office:
Charahi Lab Jar Behind Khurasan Hotel Kabul- Afghanistan
Phone no: +93(0)793383538
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WRITE THE VACANCY#, POSITION AND PROVINCE IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.