|Post Title:||Project focal point|
|Organization:||Organization for Community Coordination & Development (OCCD)|
|Duration:||1 year with possible extension|
|No. of Post:||1|
|Salary:||As per company salary scale|
|Closing Date:||09/August /2017|
|Submission Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|
Organization for Community Coordination and Development (OCCD) established and registered with Ministry of Economy in 2013, is a non-profit, non-governmental, non-political and independent organization.
OCCD works in partnership with Government, development and implementing partners in the following four directions:
- Agriculture and livestock
- Research and Development
The Project Focal Point is responsible to plan, organize, implement, control and follow up, the professional and technical affairs of the Daikundi project to ensure the quality of provided health care at the related HFs is exactly according to the BPHS and donor requirements while promoting and maintaining professional relations with community health councils, provincial public health department and implementing partners.
- Accountable and responsible for the technical affairs of all OCCD project in Daikundi province.
- Reports on technical activities to the program manager.
- Develop plan, leads, implements, and monitors and evaluates all aspects of technical services of OCCD for quality and performance in accordance with the ministry of public health and donor policies and guidelines.
- Manage the course coordinator, CME Trainer, CHNE Trainer, Hostel manager, English/computer teacher, admin/finance officer, logistic/transport assistant and health supervisors for their personal and professional development, career appraisal and welfare in accordance with the OCCD HR policy.
- Provide technical support for the implementation of high quality medical analysis and service by the OCCD Staff in a safe working environment.
- Responsible for management and leadership, personal, development and appraisal of technical staff.
- Develops comprehensive work plan, structure in coordination with the program team.
- Oversee the daily activities of technical team.
- Attends strategic provincial public health coordination committee (PPHCC) meetings.
- Cooperates and coordinates between the technical an operational departments of the projects.
- Implement all standards as indicated in balance scorecard.
- Follow up all standard of CHNE/CME Schools.
- Provides the technical staff with best opportunities to build their technical and functional capacities.
- Prepares appropriate reports and feedback as appropriate.
- Must be Afghan National
- To be med level of Nurse-Midwife Degree Certificate from one of reliable institutions.
- More than 3 years working experience in management of health projects.
- Good interpersonal verbal communication and presentation skill.
- To have good knowledge of computer programs (MS word and MS Excel).
- To have work as a member of team and knowledge of local culture.
- Good knowledge of local language Pashto dari and English.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes along the cover letter to :
Human resource Department
Address: OCCD Main Office:
Charahi Lab Jar Behind Khurasan Hotel Kabul- Afghanistan
Phone no: +93(0)793383538
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WRITE THE VACANCY#, POSITION AND PROVINCE IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.