|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per organization’s salary scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||11 Months|
|Education:||Bachelor’s Degree in social science, Psychology, Education or medical|
Organization for Community Coordination and Development (OCCD) established and registered with the Ministry of Economy in 2013, is a non-profit, non-governmental, non-political, and independent organization. OCCD works in partnership with Government, development and implementing partners in Health, Education, Agriculture, and Livestock, Research and Development
- Work with IDP /host community Health Shuras in order to raise their awareness on health issue
- Facilitate and coordinate health shura meetings as much as needed (weekly, biweekly, monthly)
- Gain appropriate support of health shuras and communities to support the delivery of health services from all delivery points (HFs, HPs, and mobile)
- Held orientation meetings with the community for proper use of health facilities/ mobile service and to share information with them on the level of health facilities and on the level of health services provision through the HFs and mobile team
- Strengthen and further improve linkages between community and HFs and to rebuild this relationship where it has been broken or is poor
- Develop capacity within targeted communities in order identify their health priorities and health problems and develop solution plan for the health problem
- Keep and maintain clear communication channel between HFs and communities
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with team members and other colleagues working in health project
- Implement activities related to community mobilization
- Inspires the sense of contribution, participation and self-reliance in the target communities
- Establishes and develops good mutual understanding, cooperation and trust between the project and the target communities
- Maintains good working relations with authorities and related stakeholders.
- Select beneficiaries according to the project criteria
- Collect community mobilization and awareness session data and assists provincial project coordinator in data analysis and interpretation and report development
- Submit community mobilization, monitoring, training, and observation information to project supervisor.
- Assist project staff in project implementation and reports preparation
- Any task/assignment by line supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in social science, Psychology, Education or medical
- At least 2 years’ experience in relevant field
- Skill on community development, social mobilization and facilitation works.
- Strong interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- Should be good in planning, writing and reporting
- Team work is highly required.
- Strong organizational/project planning and time management skills
- Be able to solve problems and make decision
- Ability to travel to the targeted location
- Ability to support provincial team and provide/receive constructive feedback
Interested candidates should submit their resumes along with the cover letter to:
Human resource Department
Address: OCCD Main Office:
Charahi Lab Jar in front of Massoud Mustaf Children Hospital
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WRITE THE VACANCY#, POSITION, AND PROVINCE IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.