|Category:||Health Care Management|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per organization’s salary scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||6 Months|
|Education:||Graduate of Medical Facultay|
Organization for Community Coordination and Development (OCCD) established and registered with Ministry of Economy in 2013, is a non-profit, non-governmental, non-political and independent organization. OCCD works in partnership with Government, development and implementing partners in Health, Education, Agriculture and Livestock, Research and Development
- Prepares and implements Annual Nutrition Work Plan at the organization level.
- Ensures appropriate staffing of the nutrition departments at the central and provincial offices.
- Ensures that the staffs are equipped with up-to-date nutrition related information, guidelines, procedures manual, database and forms.
- Enhances and maintains high level of capacity among staff through planning and implementing nutrition related trainings.
- Compiles, analyses and interprets nutrition data received from provincial offices.
- Provides timely, specific and relevant feedbacks to the staff on the data and/or information provided.
- Conducts bi-annual reviews of the nutrition activities at the organization level and monitors the organization’s performance against the set milestones and targets.
- Plans and conducts supervisory visit to the projects and provides the projects with the supervision reports/feedbacks.
- Prepares and submits nutrition reports of the organization.
- Contributes to the development of quarterly, annual and end of project technical reports.
- Provides up-to-date, relevant and timely information to the program staff for the purpose of planning, implementation and monitoring of the program activities.
- Participates as a team member in conducting quantitative and qualitative surveys.
- Establishes and maintains a good cooperation/coordination mechanism with concerned department(s) at the MoPH and other relevant stakeholders.
- Represents the organization in nutrition-related forums, workshops, meetings, etc.
- Graduate of Medical university
- 3 Years Experience in the related field
- Experience with food planning, preparation.
- Must be willing to travel to the field.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- organizational and leadership abilities
- good problem-solving skills
- the ability to work in a team environment
- the ability to adapt in an atmosphere of constant change
Interested candidates should submit their resumes along with the cover letter to email@example.com
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WRITE THE VACANCY#, POSITION, AND PROVINCE IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL. NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.