|Category:||Health Care Management Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per organization’s salary scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||6 Months|
|Education:||Bachelor’s in Medical or B.A or equivalent degree in public administration, economics, or development-related studies.|
Organization for Community Coordination and Development (OCCD) established and registered with Ministry of Economy in 2013, is a non-profit, non-governmental, non-political and independent organization. OCCD works in partnership with Government, development and implementing partners in Health, Education, Agriculture and Livestock, Research and Development
- Develop baseline data for each project site in the program.
- Collects and organizes reports from the field sites.
- Coordinates with field implementers regarding reports and M&E activities.
- Monitor and quality assurance spot checks on each project site.
- Technical support for operational research.
- Development of case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the project.
- Work with program staff to design support plans to help partners adopt the reporting formats required by the donor.
- Coordinate the updating of indicators in the MIS database to enable the fulfillment of reporting obligations to donors.
- Ensure that quarterly MIS reports are submitted to the Project Manager.
- Oversee the outputting of reports from the MIS as directed by the Project Manager.
- Develop/update indicator definition and MIS reporting guideline according to partner and program team’s needs.
- Oversee the outputting of MRS data in preparation for the annual Review and Re-planning process.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the M&E focal person in the CRDSA office and the program manager
- Supports the program team on M&E when planning an activity.
- Lead the M&E capacity building of the project team.
- Any other duties as directed by the project Manager
- Bachelor’s or B.A or equivalent degree in Medical, public administration, economics, or development-related studies.
- At least three years experiences in monitoring and evaluation with the national non-governmental and/or international non-governmental organizations.
- Proven skills in data management with concrete knowledge of open source tools such as ODK collect, KoBo Toolbox or CommCare platforms
- Computer literacy with possible advanced MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent analytical skills; mature judgment combined with a proactive, energetic approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent English language (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to travel to project sites including hard to reach- districts and villages (CRDSA is currently working in Badghis, Ghor, Nimrooz, Farah, Urozgan, Bamian, Semengan, Kabul, and Herat Provinces)
- Must be flexible and culturally sensitive.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes along with the cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WRITE THE VACANCY#, POSITION, AND PROVINCE IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL. NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.