|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per organization’s salary scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||11 Months|
|Education:||Graduate of Medical Facultay|
Organization for Community Coordination and Development (OCCD) established and registered with Ministry of Economy in 2013, is a non-profit, non-governmental, non-political and independent organization. OCCD works in partnership with Government, development and implementing partners in Health, Education, Agriculture and Livestock, Research and Development
- Work in collaboration with the mobile team members and lead the activities
- Provide Primary health care services including triage, first aid, trauma-care and control of essential communicable & non-communicable diseases.
- Assess the psychological status and provide psychological treatment, and refer complicated cases
- Work in collaboration with the nurses and midwifes to ensure quality medical care provision
- Complete and properly fill the individual card with the medical information
- Compile weekly and monthly reports and share with line manager over the time
- Raise regular supply request to line manager and ensure securing of mobile team supplies including therapeutic food and drugs
- Refer the complicated cases to higher level of services and follow-up of referred cases
- Regular supervision from mobile health team
- Develop/follow up mobile health team monthly action plan
- Provide required technical support and on the job training for the team
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Graduated from medical university (MD)
- At least 2 years of responsible experience in related field.
- IMCI, PHC and nutrition training is a plus point
- Good communication skills (written and spoken) of Dari, Pashto and preferable in English
- Demonstrated skills in health project management and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to travel to the targeted districts when it is required.
- Ability to support provincial team and provide/receive constructive feedback
- Knowledge of planning/organizing/communication skills
Interested candidates should submit their resumes along with the cover letter to:
Human resource Department
Address: OCCD Main Office:
Charahi Lab Jar in front of Massoud Mustaf Children Hospital
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WRITE THE VACANCY#, POSITION AND PROVINCE IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.